10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It was within seconds, really, and it just became a thing."
– Stephen Moyer, on falling in love with wife Anna Paquin on the set of True Blood, on Watch What Happens Live!
"Oh yeah, I used to f------ love the drama of all of it, but now I'm a mum I only have so much head space."
– Adele, to Vice's I-D
"I'm a strong individual, but I know I can always just lean on them and know that I have their love and support."
– Bindi Irwin, on how the death of her father Steve changed her family's dynamic, to PEOPLE
"@Taylorswift welcome to the 305. Thanks for an historical night. Appreciate the opportunity. Congrats on all success. Dale!"
– Pitbull, after joining the singer onstage in Miami to celebrate 1989's anniversary, on Instagram
"Fact is, it's easy. You don't have to put on makeup, look how beautiful everyone looks. Wouldn't it be easier?"
– Donald Trump, attempting to defend women who wear burkas, in a speech on Monday
"It takes a big man and a big woman to actually say like, 'Okay, I'm in love with you, but I can't keep forcing it – it's only pushing us apart."
– Christina Milian, admitting she still loves ex Lil Wayne though they split in September, to HuffPost Live
"I don't believe love is fickle. I believe when you love someone, you are allowed to love from afar. You don't have to be with that person in order to love him."
– Khloé Kardashian, who says that despite calling off her divorce with Lamar Odom the two will not be reconciling, to PEOPLE