10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"Honestly it was so long ago and I have damaged my brain so poorly in the last few years, I have a hard time recalling what it's about or who is supposed to be mad at who. I have no bad feelings toward her at all."
– Seth Rogen, addressing Katherine Heigl's 2007 comments about their film Knocked Up, on Watch What Happens Live
"There is no shame in finally breaking down and making your own jean shorts because last summer's are just too dang short for this summer's thighs. Bodies change. Bodies grow. Bodies shrink. It's all love (don't let anyone tell you otherwise.)"
– Anne Hathaway, on post-pregnancy weight loss, on Instagram
"I can not see him for five years and then put me in a room with him and it'd be like I saw him yesterday. We still short hand with one another. It's amazing. Ten years in a building with no windows with the door locked, we got to know each other pretty well."
– Matt LeBlanc, on his close relationship with Friends costar Matthew Perry, at a Summer Television Critics Association press tour
"It's hard to remember when you look at a magazine or when you look at pictures of people, and you forget that those people are people like you. They have flaws and insecurities. That's so easy to forget, even for me, as somebody who's sometimes in those magazines."
– Dakota Fanning, on the importance of embracing who you are, to Glamour
"I feel really bad that I had to lie for so long, But I was told that was the only way I was going to be successful. When you're young in this industry, people take advantage of you, and they literally tell you that your dreams are going to come true. If you believe that, you'll do anything. And you do believe it, especially if you're from Kansas."
– Colton Haynes, on veiling his sexual orientation, to OUT magazine
"At the time, I hadn't started transitioning yet, but I was sort of in the androgynous space. I had a shaved head and I wore makeup every day to ballet class. Then I saw this character who was gender non-conformant like me, saying, 'Don't dream it, be it.' That became a personal mantra. I am it – it being Dr. Frank-N-Furter."
– Laverne Cox, on discovering The Rocky Horror Picture Show in college, at Fox's All-Star Party
"It's a matter of teaching them from a very early age that, you know, 'Mommy and Daddy may have a dollar, but you're poor. You are very poor, you have nothing. Mommy and Daddy have a bank account.'"
– Mila Kunis, on how she and husband Ashton Kutcher are raising daughter Wyatt, to The Kyle and Jackie O Show
"It literally made me physically ill. I thought I was going to cry and I was going to throw up."
– Sarah Paulson, on watching her portrayal of Marcia Clark in The People v. O.J. Simpson, at a Television Critics Association panel