The singer resurrects scrapped summer gigs for My December on Oct. 10
Kelly Clarkson is putting her tour back on track.
After scrapping the summer version due to poor ticket sales, Clarkson will instead hit North American arenas with special guest Jon McLaughlin, beginning Oct. 10 in New York, PEOPLE has learned. Shows are set through Dec. 3 in Nashville.
It’s been a tumultuous couple months for Clarkson, 25, who recently fired her manager and shelved her summer tour after a public clash with Clive Davis over the direction of her latest album, My December, the first disc she co-produced and wrote entirely.
Fans who have tickets for the canceled dates are eligible for a special Ticketmaster code for the new shows; details are available on Clarkson’s Web site.
Here’s the lineup for Clarkson’s My December tour:
• Oct. 10: Verona, N.Y. (Turning Stone Casino)
• Oct. 14-16: New York (Beacon Theatre)
• Oct. 18: Philadelphia (Tower Theatre)
• Oct. 21: Uncasville, Conn. (Mohegan Sun)
• Oct. 23: Boston (Orpheum Theatre)
• Oct. 24: Washington, D.C. (DAR Constitution Hall)
• Oct. 26: Buffalo, N.Y. (Seneca Casino)
• Oct. 28: Detroit (Fillmore)
• Oct. 30: Toronto (Massey Hall)
• Nov. 1: Chicago (Chicago Theatre)
• Nov. 2: Minneapolis (State Theatre)
• Nov. 5: Denver (Paramount Theatre)
• Nov. 10: San Jose, Calif. (Events Center)
• Nov. 12: Seattle (Paramount Theatre)
• Nov. 14: Sacramento, Calf. (Memorial Auditorium)
• Nov. 16: San Diego (Civic Auditorium)
• Nov. 18: Los Angeles (Gibson Amphitheatre)
• Nov. 20: Phoenix (Gammage Theatre)
• Nov. 23: Dallas (Nokia Theatre)
• Nov. 25: Houston (Verizon Wireless Theatre)
• Nov. 27: Atlanta (Cobb Energy Center)
• Nov. 29: Miami (Mizner Park)
• Dec. 1: Tampa, Fla. (Ruth Eckerd Hall)
• Dec. 3: Nashville (Ryman Auditorium)