Kanye West's 17 Most IDGAF Quotes
"I am so glad my wife has Snapchat."
– speaking out for the first time (at a Drake concert) on the much-buzzed-about "Famous" phone call videos
"And can't nobody talk s––– about Ye no more!"
– claiming victory in the #KimExposedTaylorParty feud at a recent Drake concert
"I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity."
– addressing his wife's infamous nude selfies in a 2016 Harper's Bazaar interview
"And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."
– praising his wife's curves in the Harper's Bazaar article
"I used to do nude selfies in my single days. You'd get a good c––– shot here and there. [Laughs]. Gotta keep it rock 'n' roll."
– opening up about his rock 'n' roll lifestyle in the same article
"I hate when I'm on a flight, and I wake up with a water bottle next to me. Like, oh great, now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle."
– keeping it the realest in his Twitter account in 2011
"I'm a mix of a 14-year-old high schooler and a 60-year-old guy. It can never fall into the 30s or the 40s. It has to be 100 percent 60 or 100 percent 14, no in between."
– revealing the age(s) with which he self-identifies in Harper's Bazaar
"When you're the absolute best, you get hated on the most."
– telling it like it is at a 2015 graduation speech
"Our life is walking performance art."
– discussing his marriage to Kardashian West in a 2016 Vanity Fair article
"It's a lifestyle I can totally see: the future, modern Versailles, modern Versace, modern Calabasas, paparazzi, celebrity language."
– confusing all of us in his 2016 Harper's Bazaar interview
"I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform."
– discussing the great tragedy of his life on VH1 in 2011
"You should only believe about 90 percent of what I say. As a matter of fact, don't even believe anything that I'm saying at all. I could be completely f–––ing with you, and the world, the entire time."
– advising people to have a healthy dose of skepticism in a 2013 W Magazine interview
"I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph."
– saying what we're all thinking in 2009
"I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it's like when Biggie passed and Jay Z was allowed to become Jay Z."
– explaining the meaning of "Kanye West" in a 2013 New York Times interview
"Sometimes I get emotional over fonts."
– achieving peak Kanye in a now-legendary 2010 tweet
"Man ... whatever happened to my antique fish tank?"
– crowd-sourcing the search for his antique fish tank on Twitter
"I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in."
– dropping the hard truths in a 2008 DJ Semtex interview