10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I remember the first show I did, he came back and he said, 'Michael you were absolutely terrible.' And he was so relieved because he thought, 'I don't have to worry about my son becoming an actor, he was so bad.' "
– Michael Douglas, on father Kirk's first impression of his acting, to ITV Lorraine's Ross King
"It feels dope. I think the part about it that I love the most is that [the video] inspires women to know that you can be superwoman, even with a child."
– Teyana Taylor, on being a body icon after starring in Kanye West's "Fade,", to PEOPLE
"We shouldn't be weighed down with the responsibility of explaining our every move. We shouldn't have to apologize for wanting attention either. We don't owe anyone an explanation. It's not our responsibility to change the way we are seen – it's society's responsibility to change the way it sees us."
– Emily Ratajkowski, on her dream to live in a society where women can show their sexuality and still be respected, to Glamour
"I wanted to learn something new and grow as a person and see if I had aptitude for these things that interest me. And if not now, it would be, 'Oh in two more years, or three years, then ten years', and then just, ultimately, you just don't do them. And I didn't want that to happen."
– Renée Zellweger, on why she decided to take a break from Hollywood, during a press conference
"Our marriage was not something I was prepared to let go of. I didn't feel like we had done all the work. And we both wanted to do that work. That's where it started."
– Patrick Dempsey, on why he wasn't ready to give up on his marriage to wife Jillian, in this week's issue of PEOPLE