The Purpose world tour kicked off in Seattle on Wednesday, and we are already having extreme FOMO about not being there.
Here are the most painfully FOMO-inducing moments of the tour thus far.
1. Bieber’s grand entrance is epic.
Bieber rises from below the stage in a large glass cube as “Where Are U Now” begins to play. The crowd goes insane.
2. He dances. Like, a lot. Like, a lot a lot.
Homeboy can break it down.
3. At one point in the show, he wears a Marilyn Manson tee that reads “BIGGER THAN SATAN” in red and “BIEBER” in white below.
4. His third song of the evening is “I’ll Show You,” and Entertainment Weekly describes the performance as the singer being trapped “under a literal steel cage while firestorms and spinning whirlwinds engulf him.” We will not rest until we see this.
5. Bieber plays “Love Yourself” on acoustic guitar, and we can’t even handle thinking about it.
6. THERE’S A TRAMPOLINE ON THE STAGE BECAUSE BIEBER IS STILL A KID AT HEART!
7. He takes his shirt off. He takes his shirt off. He takes his shirt off. He takes his shirt off.
8. He performs some classic Bieber like “Boyfriend” and “Baby” because he loves his fans.
9. He’s been interacting with the crowd and offering top-notch concert banter! “This guy offered me a banana in the front row,” Bieber said at opening night in Seattle. “I don’t know what he’s trying to insinuate. But I’m good on potassium right now.”
10. The finale gets wet and wild – during “Sorry,” Bieber and a fleet of dancers splash around in a shallow pool and get soaking wet.