The Two and a Half Men costar is "not on Facebook or Twitter," says his rep
Jon Cryer has been mum about the recent hubbub over his Two and a Half Men costar Charlie Sheen – and he’s staying that way despite reports that he broke his silence on Twitter.
On Saturday, reports circulated that Cryer had posted a message on Twitter saying he was “shocked” that his hit CBS sitcom had been “axed,” but it wasn’t the actor.
A rep for Cryer tells PEOPLE the account attributed to him is fake. “He’s not on Facebook or Twitter,” says the rep.
Sheen, 45, went on a bizarre rant this week in which he took pointed aim at his show’s creator Chuck Lorre. The network responded by halting further production of the show. Cryer has not commented on Sheen, Lorre or the decision to cancel the rest of the show’s season.
Please note: Comments have been suspended temporarily as we explore better ways to serve you. Your opinion is important to us; you can find current discussions at facebook.com/peoplemag.