Even though her little guy wasn’t quite ready to come out on his Nov. 1 due date Jessa (Duggar) Seewald found a way to keep her pregnancy looking exceptionally effortless and glam.
The 22-year-old reality star, who just gave birth to her first child with husband Ben Seewald, made sure to relax and pamper herself throughout those nine-plus months – all while finding the time to have fun (and guzzle a few pumpkin spice-flavored beverages).
Just one week after Seewald gave birth to her “chubby little baby” boy, we look back at her best pregnancy tips, as gleaned from her social media:
1. Just because you’re pregnant does *not* mean you have to stop traveling.
Even if “your belly button is acting like a pop-up turkey timer.”
2. Kick back and chill poolside, when at all possible.
3. Pencil in date nights.
Prepping for a baby can be all consuming, but you’re still entitled to get glammed up for date night.
4. Or, stay in. You can stay in as much as you want.
The best part of pregnancy? No one can guilt you for not coming out.
5. Find ‘You Time’ wherever you can.
Working out relieves stress. Happy you = happy baby.
6. Stay healthy, yes – but eat fried things when you want to eat fried things.
You’re allowed to give into cravings. Especially when there’s egg, cheese and fried chicken involved.
7. Indulge your girlie side, before mani-pedis become impossible to schedule.
Drink all the pumpkin spice beverages you want. (You can’t call a pregnant woman basic. You just can’t.)