10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"That's what he should be ashamed of in the morning. All those beautiful pillows! Egyptian cotton!"
– Robert Pattinson joking about alter ego Edward Cullen's anticipated bed scene with onscreen love Bella in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, to Entertainment Weekly
"It's really sad looking at people like Lindsay Lohan. She's an amazing actress, but you see what happens when people know too much about your personal life."
– Glee star Dianna Agron, on keeping her private life private, to Cosmopolitan
"She could have a 10-inch nose or a two-inch nose. It doesn't matter to me! I love her for who she is."
– Kasey Kahl, on girlfriend Vienna Girardi's plastic surgery, to PEOPLE
"I felt that it was really important to preserve the integrity of the heat and keep the crotch sweat in the movie."
– The Help star Bryce Dallas Howard, on maintaining a sense of authenticity while shooting in Mississippi's sweltering summer heat, on The Tonight Show
"Italian for Dummies. The other one was Dirty Italian."
– Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's go-to study guides to maintain his A-game while filming Jersey Shore in Italy, on The Tonight Show