How A-Rod's Relationship with J.Lo Is Different for the Athlete: 'This Is Another Level,' Says Source
The hot couple hit up Miami for MLB All-Star weekend
J-Rod is going strong.
On Sunday night, Rodriguez, 41, was accompanied by Lopez, 47, as he hosted a dinner at Prime 112 for a group of friends from Fox Sports, including Joe Buck, Frank Thomas and John Smoltz. Guests dined on steak (for Rodriguez) and sea bass (for Lopez), as well as fried Oreos and sipped on D’Usse Cognac.
“They were celebrating the All-Star game in Alex’s hometown,” says a source about the couple. “Jennifer was talking baseball with the boys.”
After dinner, the duo headed to the 1 Hotel South Beach for New Era’s MLB All-Star party. According to an onlooker, the couple ducked into the exclusive bash via a private entrance and were brought directly to a VIP room.
FROM PEN: Watch Jennifer Lopez Tear Up Remembering Her Twins Being Born
According to the source, Lopez is on “another level” for Rodriguez when compared to his past girlfriends. “She’s amazing. She comes to this dinner and there are 20 people there, a lot of sports celebs and big guys in the business, and she can sit right down with them and start talking sports,” says the source. “She loves baseball.”
- Reporting by LIZ MCNEIL and BECKY RANDEL
- Kate Beckinsale and Goody Grace Split: 'He Is Young and Has Other Priorities,' Source Says
- Comedian Fortune Feimster Weds Jacquelyn Smith: 'Hopefully Marriage Equality Is Here to Stay'
- Chris Evans Speaks to First-Time Voters on MTV's Vote For Your Life Stream: 'You Guys Are My Heroes'
- Hamilton Star Miguel Cervantes Celebrates Daughter's Birthday After 1-Year Anniversary of Her Death