10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I was a medium-level juvenile delinquent. There are a lot of extracurricular activities that can lead a kid down the wrong path. But I had people in my life – my mother, my father, my grandmother – who sacrificed a lot to make me successful."
– Shaquille O'Neal, on how his parents influenced him growing up, to PEOPLE
"When people talk about the way I look, it obviously bothers me. But the way it bothers other woman that I know is just so astonishing to me."
– Mindy Kaling, who says she's never had difficulty dressing for photo shoots, to Yahoo Style
"I'm not twenty-something. I'm not trying to find myself – I know exactly who I am and exactly what I want."
– Taraji P. Henson, explaining she knows what she's looking for in a man, to Glamour
"That's right ladies. I've got to put this chocolate in the freezer."
– Kevin Hart, officially setting his wedding date with fiancée Eniko Parrish, to Entertainment Tonight
"Not all puppies have the instinct to doggy paddle."
– Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, after saving his two puppies from drowning in the pool, on Instagram
"I've been every size under the rainbow, and my sense of style never left me, but my options did."
– Melissa McCarthy, on the motivation to start her own clothing line Seven7, to PEOPLE