The Jennifer Lawrence Guide to Working the Red Carpet
1. TAKE A TUMBLE (OR TWO OR THREE)
Third time's the charm for Jennifer Lawrence! The star fell at the Madrid premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2, making this the Oscar winner's third time making a misstep while giving us another reason to fall even more in love with her (get what we did there?).
2. GREET YOUR CO-STAR WITH A KISS … ON THE LIPS
Hugging and kissing on the cheek is overrated.
3. DON'T BE CHILL ABOUT KEEPING YOUR COUTURE CLEAN
J. Law is not about to let you step on her train. Not even her Hunger Games co-star Josh Hutcherson gets a pass.
4. IT'S NEVER NOT A GOOD TIME TO HAVE A HEART-TO-HEART WITH YOUR BESTIES
True friendship means not having to wait to be away from the paparazzi to discuss a serious matter – like post-premiere plans (i.e. going on a midnight Taco Bell run).
5. SHOW YOUR BEST FACE AT ALL TIMES
Sure, our girl's red carpet style is always on point, but nothing quite compares to her animated facial expressions, which she so selflessly gave us a peek at during the Paris premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2.
6. ALWAYS BE PROUD OF YOUR OUTFIT
And show it off to anyone and everyone who comes near.
7. STAY FLAWLESS
A goal J. Law always meets.