10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I kept it small. I didn't want all that pressure on me. Everyone kept asking, and I was like, you know what, maybe there'll be a next time. Maybe then. Because right now I'm really nervous; I'm peeing myself!"
– Kendall Jenner, on inviting her famous family to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, to E!
"I'm never going to tell someone what a song is about because I feel like it's up to them to [interpret]."
– Harry Styles, on the inspiration behind "Perfect," to PEOPLE
"I felt beautiful, and I felt comfortable, and I didn't look nervous at all. And I was kind of nervous, so I'm really glad that that didn't come across."
– Gabourey Sidibe, getting candid about her Empire sex scene, to PEOPLE
"Over this last six months, it has been the most eye-opening experience of my life. For years and years I never felt like I fit in anywhere. I always felt as an outsider. I never felt good in the male side, and I wasn't obviously in the female side. I was kind of stuck in the middle."
– Caitlyn Jenner, accepting honors at Glamour's Woman of the Year Awards
"You look back, you think, well, this is actually kind of a good thing to talk about, introducing [the idea that] you could break up in a way where you remain a family, even if you're not in a couple."
– Gwyneth Paltrow, on how her split shed light on the concept of
"My dad took off most of his vacation time for the year to act in Master of None. So I'm really relieved this all worked out. Tonight after we did Colbert together he said, 'This is all fun and I liked acting in the show, but I really just did it so I could spend more time with you.' I almost instantly collapsed into tears at the thought of how much this person cares about me and took care of me and gave me everything to give me the amazing life I have."
– Aziz Ansari gushing about his parents, on Instagram
"Despite the difficult times my family faced over the last few months, I can't tell you how excited I am to be a first-time mom. Ben and I can't stop smiling."
– Jessa (Duggar) Seewald, on the birth of her first child, Spurgeon Elliot Seewald, to PEOPLE