10 Things We Learned from JFK's Grandson's Instagram (Spoiler: He's Basically JFK Jr.'s Twin)
Jack Schlossberg is worth a follow — if only for the shirtless pics
On Friday, John “Jack” Kennedy Schlossberg made his first live TV appearance, stopping by the Today show with his mother Caroline Kennedy to discuss the John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage award, which he will award to Former President Obama this weekend.
Jack, of course, is the late John F. Kennedy’s only grandson. We’ve already given you the lowdown on the 24-year-old, Harvard Law School-bound, Yale graduate (twice), but this time, we couldn’t help but sneak a peek at his Instagram.
From a curious obsession with The Rock to a rather impressive set of abs, here are 10 important things we learned from this deep Insta-dive. (And by the way, he’s worth a follow. If only for the shirtless pics.)
1. He’s the spitting image of his late uncle, John F. Kennedy Jr.
You’re welcome, everyone.
2. He’s adventurous and outdoorsy.
As he puts it himself, the gnar will not shred itself.
3. He speaks Japanese.
And we’re not experts, but his accent doesn’t sound half bad.
4. He has pretty solid dance skills.
And by that we mean A for effort.
5. He loves a good breakfast spread.
As any self-respecting human should.
6. He was a really cute kid.
7. But he definitely went through an awkward stage.
8. He loves his sisters, Tatiana, 27, and Rose, 28, very much.
9. He also loves Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
10. And last but not least, he has great taste in cakes.
Happy Insta-stalking, and to all a goodnight.