Inside Madonna & Demi Moore's Oscar Party
Find out how the stars – Reneée & Bradley! Taylor Lautner! – celebrated late into the night
After Sunday’s Academy Awards, everyone flocked to Madonna‘s manager Guy Oseary’s L.A. home for a bash hosted by the pop dvia and Demi Moore. There was dancing, a late-night Indian food and tons of A-Listers. Here’s what happened inside the party:
• “Madonna danced non-stop for four hours, says a source. “She and Gabourey [Sidibe] were dancing together at one point. They had a great time.” Other stars on the dance floor: Moore, hubby Ashton Kutcher and Diddy, who commandeered the mic throughout the night. At one point, the music mogul stopped the music and said that unless Anderson Cooper started dancing, he wouldn’t play any more music. Luckily, the CNN anchor quickly hit the dance floor!
• Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper were “adorable and super close all night,” a source tells us, adding that the actress and her beau stayed at the bash past 4 a.m. The Hangover star, meanwhile, also hung out in the library, where Jack Nicholson was holding court with fellow revelers like Woody Harrelson and Kate Walsh.
- Penélope Cruz had quite a look at the party: The actress sported a faux-moustache, while Javier Bardem was wearing a feathered boa at the beginning of the party.
- PHOTOS: Oscar Stars’ Wild Night of Parties!
- There were 300 guests at the party, includingTaylor Lautner, Lady Gaga, Jeremy Renner, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gerard Butler and more. Around 3 a.m., the source says, they served Indian food, which everyone was “inhaling.” There was also a special drink, created for the party by Moore: the Vita Coco Caipirinha. (Moore and Madonna are investors in the company.) “Everyone was drinking it and they gave out versions of it to people on the way out,” says the source. “This was the Oscar party to be at this year,” says the source. “This turned out to be the party that everyone wanted to be at.”