Twitter Flooded with Show of Support for Harrison Ford After Plane Crash
Celebrities and fans Tweet love and humor for the Star Wars actor
If you’re Star Wars lover – or even just a casual fan – it’s scary to hear that Han Solo crashed his Millennium Falcon.
So celebrities and fans alike were relieved upon getting the news late Thursday that Harrison Ford, 72, would make a full recovery after sustaining a head injury when his vintage plane went down in a Los Angeles-area golf course.
Even William Shatner – who wrote a full Twitter tribute on Sunday for the late Leonard Nimoy – gave a shout-out to Ford, who sustained a 5-to-6-inch gash on his scalp after making an emergency landing on the Penmar Golf Course, not far from the Santa Monica airport.
Ford, who authorities said had engine trouble upon takeoff, was the only person onboard the craft.
More on Harrison Ford’s plane crash:
• Harrison Ford in Stable Condition After Plane Crash
• Harrison Ford Suffered ‘Bad Laceration’ to Scalp in Plane Crash, Says Eyewitness
• Harrison Ford Plane Crash: Eyewitnesses Describe ‘Sputtering’ Plane, Hearing a ‘Boom’
• Harrison Ford Is ‘Battered but OK,’ Son Says
• Inside Harrison Ford’s Passion for Flying – and Scariest Crashes
• Aviation Expert on Harrison Ford’s Crash Landing: ‘Everything He Did Was Perfect’