The 8 Beauty Lessons We've Learned from Gwen Stefani
1. WHEN IN DOUBT, TURN TO FAUX LASHES
Not sure how to dress up your look? You can never go wrong with a set of lush lashes – especially when you're going the minimalist route with the rest of your makeup routine.
2. TRY THREE TRENDS AT ONCE (BECAUSE WHY NOT?)
Nothing says "daring" quite like turning your 'do into a trifecta of your favorite colors.
3. GO ALL OUT EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
4. IT'S NEVER NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO WEAR RED LIPSTICK
Skiing? Running errands? No matter the place, Gwen can always be found sporting her signature lip shade. And it's about time you try the same.
5. EXPERIMENT WITH A NEW HAIRSTYLE EVERY WEEK
Whether it's for a TV appearance, red carpet event or concert performance, The Voice coach and her 'do are always in full-fledged glam mode. Here, the singer shares a behind-the-scenes snap, pre-voluminous curls. Past styles include sleek straight hair, braids and pompadour, among others.
6. MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE
Giving your skin a break is an absolute must – the makeup aficionado even knows it to be true. That's no excuse to completely go bare, however. Keep that pout hydrated with a quick swipe of lip balm, just like Gwen does.
7. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOTS, LITERALLY
The rocker drew major hair inspiration from a throwback snap she posted on Instagram. As she said, "Some things never change."
8. HALLOWEEN IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIMENT
Forget the spooky makeup on Oct. 31 – it's all about making your eyes pop in the prettiest and most flattering way possible.