Etsy offers a trove of fan art devoted to Dorothy, Rose, Blanche and Sophia
The Golden Girls ended its seven-year run nearly 22 years ago, but the show’s devotees continue to craft tributes to the beloved foursome.
When a hand-crafted Golden Girls Lego set (seen above) made its way around the Web before the holidays, we scoured Etsy for more fan art inspired by Dorothy, Rose, Blanche and Sophia. Here are 15 must-have items.
1. This miniature replica of the girls’ Miami abode features details such as Sophia’s bamboo purse, Rose’s teddy bear Fernando and, of course, a cheesecake.
2. There’s no need to choose whether you’re a Blanche or a Dorothy – this set has a mug for each.
3. Proof that nesting dolls aren’t just for kids.
4. And neither are paint-by-numbers kits.
5. You can thank everyone for being a friend with these notecards.
6. A cheeky nod to Sophia’s least favorite place.
7. This cross-stitch bears each character’s signature catchphrase.
8. Frankly, so would we.
9. In case you were wondering what to pair with the above shirt.
10. Perfect for hot toddies.
11. The girls as zombies … because why not?
12. This clock will ensure that you never miss a syndicated rerun.
13. These cupcake toppers probably work for cheesecake, too.
14. The film we wish Tarantino would make.
15. Hands down, the best nail art we’ve ever seen.
Like us on Facebook for more stories like this!