Plus: Nokia mocks Miley, Arnold pumps you up and more of the most important random things online
Imagine Eddard Stark as the put-upon manager of a failing medieval-themed amusement park.
That’s the premise behind the latest video from the gang at Bad Lip Reading (who’ve offered up such gems in the past as the fish-slapping Edward in a dubbed-over version of Twilight). They’ve taken their questionable lip-reading skills to Westeros, for a video that takes top honors as the best clip of the week. Plus: Conan O’Brien shames shagadelic news anchors and more of the most important random things online!
• Bad Lip Reading of Game of Thrones Recasts Series as a Screwball Theme Park Comedy
Maybe next they’ll redub True Blood into a show that makes sense.
• Every Single News Anchor Reacted to the News of Mike Myers’s New Baby the Same Way
According to this supercut from Conan, Mike Myers says it’s time to get a new catchphrase.
• Nokia Gets Into the Miley Meme Game with This Pic of The "Real Wrecking Ball"
You guys remember how indestructible those Nokias were, right? You’d drop it and crack your floor.
• Benedict Cumberbatch Shared His Weirdest Fan Encounter During a Reddit AMA
According to the actor, his weirdest fan moment was: “Ted Danson at a pre-Oscar party screaming across a floor of people like Leonardo DiCaprio, Ray Liotta, Kristen Stewart, Kirsten Dunst, et al while pushing past them and knocking their drinks. “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT’S F– SHERLOCK HOLMES!” And to be fair to Ted, pretty much all of us would react the same way.
• Arnold Schwarzenegger Posted a Video of Himself Working Out in a Hotel
The real question is: Who’s holding the camera?