Gabrielle Union on Her Marriage to Dwyane Wade: 'All We Do Is Laugh'
The actress married the professional basketball player in 2014
“He’s my best friend,” the actress, who returns as news anchor Mary Jane Paul in BET’s Being Mary Jane, tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue of her professional basketball player hubby.
“All we do is laugh when we’re together,” says Union, 44.
- For more from Gabrielle Union, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE on newsstands Friday
The couple’s family includes Union’s stepsons Zaire Blessing, 14, Zion Malachi Airamis, 9, Xavier Zechariah, 3, as well as Wade’s teenage nephew, Dahveon.
Being Mary Jane airs Tuesdays (9 p.m. ET) on BET.
- Country Star Cam Talks A-List Collaborators and the Long Journey to New Album The Otherside
- Selling Sunset’s Jason Oppenheim Buys $5.1M L.A. Mansion: ‘I Just Fell in Love With It’
- Keke Palmer Drops New Song 'Actually Vote' Amid 2020 Election: 'Our Voices Matter Significantly'
- Clayton Kershaw Embraced Pressure from Past Losses to Fuel Dodgers to 2020 World Series Win