placeholder
February 17, 2015 12:15 PM

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/portableplayer/?cmsID=292029581&videoID=7cv9R2cUD6wU&origin=nbcphiladelphia.com&sec=news&subsec=local&width=600&height=360The thing about fire-breathing is that when it goes wrong, it goes really wrong.

And that’s what happened to one unnamed performer at Philadelphia’s Tattoo Arts Convention on Sunday, whose pyrotechnic routine went spectacularly belly-up – and was caught on film, to boot. (Don’t worry, he’s fine.)

The performer spits some flammable liquid at one of his torches, but appears to spill some of it on himself in the process, which is how he ends up being caught aflame.

Some of the liquid ends up on the ground as well, which quickly turns the immediate area into one of Dante’s Inferno’s inner rings. Fortunately, everyone’s okay; the fire goes out and, presumably, the performer goes back to his regular day-to-day routine – just a little bit the wiser.

Maybe he should switch to knife throwing. That field’s not exactly overburdened with talent.

You May Like

EDIT POST