Everything We Know About Zayn Malik's Upcoming Album, Mind of Mine
1. His song ‘It’s You’ is 7000 fire emojis.
Malik performed it on The Tonight Show on Wednesday, and we still can’t get over. TBH we’re still listening to “Pillow Talk” every night before we go to sleep. (Also every morning. Also through the work day.)
2. His ex–fiancé Perrie Edwards inspired much of the album.
“I just felt like I needed to put myself out there on that just because it was a form of therapy for me and it did help me get through some s–––,” he said in an interview with Zane Lowe.
3. The cover of his album is BABY ZAYN.
4. Mind of Mine will be released on March 25 which is the one year anniversary since he announced his exit from 1D.
What does it mean?!?!?!
5. Malik teased one of the album "Late Nights," on February 1st, and we’re into it.
6. The album, which is finished but requires some tweaking, will feature ’17-18′ songs, he said in an interview.
That’s cool but why not 500?
7. He’s not sure if he’s going to tour.
“We’ll see how the album does first, if people like it.”
Ummmmmm of course we’re going to like it.
8. Producing this album has made him happy, and for that we are happy.
“This is now more fun for me, which is the main thing for me in my life to have happiness, and to do something that makes me feel like I ve got a sense of achievement from what I m doing. I m just looking forward to people being able to understand that and being able to see the two things as different things.”