Emmy Stars' 10 Best Quotes!
"We also have a rule on 30 Rock that I can't have any muscle tone either. As an executive producer, it's a rule I made."
– Nominee Tina Fey, on the fact that Mad Men actresses are advised to avoid working out while filming
"I'll rehearse with him over and over again. I am not immune to the male charm."
– Glee Emmy winner Jane Lynch, on going the extra mile for upcoming guest star Javier Bardem
"To be honest with you, really no one. I'm just ready to get out of this heat – that's what I have my eyes set [on]. I like more thinking about video games and all that."
– Modern Family's 12-year-old Rico Rodriguez, avoiding girl talk on the red carpet
"One is lusted after by millions, the other plays Don Draper on Mad Men."
– Host Jimmy Fallon, introducing presenters Betty White and Jon Hamm
"How about our sexual chemistry backstage in that quick-change room?"
– Betty White, to co-presenter Jon Hamm
"I'm just happy I haven't gotten anything on my shirt yet. That's what I'm most excited about."
– Eric Stonestreet, accepting his outstanding supporting actor award for Modern Family
"I would like to thank the academy for letting a gay man host the Emmys two years in a row. Congratulations, Jimmy, you're doing a great job."
– Last year's host, Neil Patrick Harris, poking fun at Fallon
"The Office is in syndication – those [beers] are on me."
– Brit comedian Ricky Gervais, presenting the crowd with some brews
"I just want to thank Ricky Gervais for the non-alcoholic beer. It was delicious."
– True Blood's Alexander Skarsgard
"I thought maybe there was a way to combine [bad behavior and charity]. I have offered to go to the south Sudan and have, like, a wardrobe malfunction. But it was pointed out to me that I'm 49, and that the consensus was that it'd be upsetting and kind of sad."
– George Clooney, accepting his Bob Hope Humanitarian Award