10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I stole lots of the underwear."
– Dakota Johnson, on her pilfered mementos from the Fifty Shades of Grey set, in a Twitter QampA for Glamour U.K.
"Who knows when you're going to need a prosthetic penis!"
– Ashton Kutcher, on the prop he keeps handy in his Two and a Half Men trailer, on Conan
"If somebody told me that we would be on the phone talking about it 30 years ago, I don't think I would have believed you."
– Molly Ringwald, on the success of The Breakfast Club, to TIME
"If you can find a girl who you can go to an EDM concert with, have a conversation with, who will sit on the couch and watch you play [Grand Theft Auto] for three hours, and then you go to bed and have amazing sex? That should be your girlfriend."
– Ansel Elgort, who says he'd rather not "go around dating random girls," to Elle
"My husband's having a great time. I'm eating for two, and he's drinking for two"
– Keira Knightley, on how husband James Righton is handling her pregnancy, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry – people wouldn't believe me if I told them."
– Blink-182's Tom DeLonge, on his quest to find extraterrestrial life, to Paper magazine
"My dad has always been there for us 100 percent of the time, even sometimes before we knew we needed him. And so this, to be here for him, is the least we can do."
– Allison Williams, addressing her father Brian Williams's six-month suspension, on NBC Nightly News
"After a disagreement, I often feel, 'I have never loved you more than I love you now.'"
– Jessa Duggar Seewald, on life as a newlywed, to PEOPLE