Congrats Pour in for Expectant Parents John Travolta and Kelly Preston
The couple's celeb pals, including Hugh Jackman and Kirstie Alley, send their well wishes
Good news travels fast.
Less than a week after announcing they’re expecting another child, John Travolta and Kelly Preston are now receiving well wishes from their celeb pals who, like the happy parents-to-be, can’t contain their excitement.
Here are some congratulations the couple’s famous friends have shared with PEOPLE:
• Hugh Jackman, Travolta’s Swordfish costar: “I’m very thrilled for him. I know John – he’s an amazing dad and so that’s one lucky kid. I’m very, very, very happy for them. Very excited.”
• Kirstie Alley: “It’s rainin’ babies, hallelujah.”
• Lori Loughlin, Travolta’s and Preston’s costar in Old Dogs: “Kelly and John are wonderful people. They deserve all the joy this new baby will bring them!”
• Christopher Walken, Travolta’s Hairspray and Pulp Fiction costar: “Wonderful news.”
• British actress Amber Rose Revah, Travolta’s From Paris with Love costar: “I think it’s wonderful. John is a really caring person. I’m just really happy for him because I think with all that’s happened to him over the last year, he deserved something good.”
• Nick Loren, Travolta’s stand-in for many films over the years: “We are all so excited by the news and this couldn’t have happened to a more caring and amazing family!”
• Reporting by SARA HAMMEL, OLIVER JONES, ELIZABETH LEONARD, JEFFREY SLONIM