WWE's Chyna Died from a Mixture of Alcohol and Prescription Drugs, Autopsy Report Shows
Joanie "Chyna" Laurer was found unresponsive in her Redondo Beach, California, apartment this past April
Late WWE star Joanie "Chyna" Laurer had numerous prescription drugs in her system when she died in her Redondo Beach, California, apartment this past April, according to an autopsy report obtained by PEOPLE.
Chyna, who was 45, had ingested painkillers oxycodone and oxymorphone, as well as Valium, nordiazepam (a muscle relaxant) and temazepam (a sleeping aide), according to the report from the Los Angeles County Coroner. She had mixed the drugs with alcohol.
According to the autopsy report, multiple bottles of prescription medication were found around Chyna's apartment at the time. She was found with a "bloody purge and foam coming from her nose and mouth."
The wrestler's former manager, Anthony Anzaldo, previously told PEOPLE that Chyna was taking prescribed sleep medication and anti-anxiety pills when she died.
Anzaldo said that Chyna's reliance on the drugs had became more apparent over the months leading up to her death as she struggled with emotional issues that arose from a documentary she was filming.
RELATED VIDEO: Fans and Stars Remember Former Wrestler Chyna Who Passed Away at 45
"She had been a little emotionally strained. She was really confronting some demons and she may have been taking a little bit more than normal," he said. "Every couple of days she'd be a little bit off of her game, a little loopy, like maybe she had taken too much but she was still coherent."
Despite her struggles, Anzaldo told PEOPLE in April that Chyna was "never happier than she was at the end."