Say What? Charlie Sheen's Craziest Quotes
"I'm so tired of pretending like my life isn't perfect and bitchin' and just winning every second."
– Raving about his life to The Alex Jones Show
"[That way of life] was written for normal people, people who aren't special, people who don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA."
– Explaining why he won't slip back into addiction, on Today
"I don't have a tuxedo that fits anymore because my chest and my biceps are too big."
– Explaining why he wasn't planning on attending the Oscars, on Pat O'Brien's Loose Cannons radio show
"I have a disease? Bull–t. I cured it … with my mind."
– Rejecting his father Martin Sheen's statement that his son suffers from alcoholism to The Alex Jones Show
"There's a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins."
– Explaining why he's decided to be so outspoken
"I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."
– Sheen, on Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, in an open letter