10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"My dad and I love to watch the show together. He used to tap me on the shoulder and say, 'You're gonna be on there one day.' I would just tell him, 'Oh, stop. You're being silly.' Now he's like, 'I told you!' He's so excited."
– Laurie Hernandez, on joining season 23 of Dancing with the Stars, to PEOPLE
"Obviously he's got a lot of haters out there now and for good reason – I used to make fun of Nick relentlessly on Twitter. He's changed my opinion, and I think he'll change a lot of other people's, so it's going to be an exciting and fun season."
– Sean Lowe, on controversial new Bachelor Nick Viall, to PEOPLE
"Growing up, all I saw was my parents trying to be the best people they could be, and people coming to them for wisdom, coming to them for guidance, and them not putting themselves on a pedestal."
– Willow Smith, on why parents Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are her inspirations, to Interview
"I was happy, but my happy tears look exactly like my ugly cry, so it all just kinda came together in a way that was not good for my husband. I was like, 'We gotta leave before this crowd turns on you.' ... But I made it up to him. Sorry, husband."
– Niecy Nash, on finding out about her Emmys nomination while at a restaurant with her husband, to PEOPLE
"I was like, 'Hmm... right, what were you thinking? Seriously, what were you thinking?'"
– Miranda Kerr, on learning of ex-husband Orlando Bloom's nude paddleboarding pics, on KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O
"That was something I struggled with. We put these messages out there that [being pretty] is such a valuable thing, and it's natural to want to affirm something you see is beautiful. But it's something that people can value too much."
– Katharine McPhee, on having her looks valued more than anything as a kid, to Ocean Drive magazine