10 Best Quotes This Week
"The Rock was – still is in fact – the best role I will ever get to play. I was being me, but me turned all the way up to ten. I could say anything, do anything and I would wink and everyone was in on the joke."
– Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, on his famous nickname, to British GQ
"Life is full of ups and downs but in the end, you'll end up where you're supposed to be. We are so happy to share with loved ones the wonderful news that we got married!"
– Bristol Palin and Dakota Meyer, announcing their surprise marriage, to Entertainment Tonight
"I haven't worn red in a long time, but red's fun because it was so iconic with Clueless. I don't think I've worn a red dress since then."
– Alicia Silverstone, on her crimson Christian Siriano dress, at the CFDA Awards
"There should be more women. I don't know why they didn't give my show to a woman. That would have been fine."
– David Letterman, on his hopes for future late-night talk show hosts, in an NBC special
"Watching my body transform has been amazing. I feel like a woman now."
– Audrina Patridge, on her pregnancy curves, in the July issue of Fit Pregnancy and Baby
"It's not as good as the real thing. When you live through something like Orange Is the New Black, the real characters are better."
– Martha Stewart, on why she's not interested in watching the Netflix show, on Chelsea