What Bobbi Kristina Brown's Life Is Like Now
Inside the life of the 21-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown who remains on life support
How is Bobbi Kristina Brown doing?
In the weeks after she was found unresponsive in her bathtub on Jan. 29, there was an endless churn of stories about her condition, her family and her future.
According to a family source, Brown is staying in a private room where she is hooked up to various machines.
“It’s quiet and peaceful,” the family source says. “The family has brought some things from home for her. Not much – just a few things, like a blanket and some pictures.”
The source says the family is generally getting along and Brown’s aunt and uncle, Gary and Pat Houston, visit her daily.
Bobby Brown also visits regularly and makes all the medical decisions.
The shock has worn off, the source says, but the family continues to hold out some hope.
“Everyone’s all cried out by now,” the family source says. “We love her and want her to recover.”
More on Bobbi Kristina Brown:
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Used Heroin, Other Drugs Before Being Found in Bathtub, Source Says
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s ‘Distraught’ Boyfriend Nick Gordon Checks into Rehab
• ‘Strong Evidence of Foul Play’ in Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Near Drowning, Claims Aunt
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Will Open Up About His ‘Mental Anguish’ on The Dr. Phil Show
• On Bobbi Kristina Brown’s 22nd Birthday, Her Family Waits for News of Her Condition
• Bobby Brown ‘Not Happy’ About His Family’s Reality Show