20 Best Celeb Quotes of 2012
"Oh, oh my! Wow!"
– Al Roker, in response to Magic Mike star Joe Manganiello's "body roll" against a blushing Ann Curry, on the Today show
"I say to my daughter, 'That outfit is a little bit too risqué or revealing' and she looks at me and says, 'That's rich coming from you.'"
– Madonna, on the challenges she faces in parenting 15-year-old Lourdes, on The Graham Norton Show
"You're a little bigger than most of the girls I've done this to."
– Zac Efron, to the "Guillermo" stand-in he had to undress in a bra-unhooking contest, on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
"If they have a problem with spokespeople, what about the Pillsbury Doughboy? He runs around without any pants on, basically begging for people to poke his belly. What kind of message is that?"
– Ellen DeGeneres, making light of the campaign launched by the anti-gay group One Million Moms to have her fired from her new JCPenney gig, on her daytime show
"At the end of the day, I just know I'll probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
– Blue Ivy Carter's pop Jay-Z, admitting to what the public already suspects, on Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition
"Nothing says God bless the U.S.A. like a beret."
– The Campaign star Will Ferrell, who sported the French-inspired Team USA Olympic headpiece during an appearance on the Late Show