The Black Sabbath singer now qualifies for a few senior citizen discounts
It’s official: Ozzy Osbourne is a senior citizen.
The Black Sabbath singer and reality television star turned 65 on Wednesday, meaning he can finally retire from his hard rocking, bat-eating ways and spend more time with his family.
To mark the occasion, Kelly Osbourne shared an adorable throwback photo of a younger Ozzy holding his daughter when she was just a little girl. “Today is my Dadda’s birthday! Happy birthday Dad I am so proud to be your daughter! I love you sooooo much!!!!!” she captioned the Instagram pic.
While Osbourne generously asked fans to donate to a cancer charity instead of giving him birthday gifts, and Sharon Osbourne already got Ozzy what we wanted to give him, we had to come up with something else entirely to help mark the milestone.
As our present to him, we thought it would be nice to list some of the sweet senior citizen discounts he now qualifies for. Happy birthday, Ozzy!
1. You can save 10% on dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Hope that’s not too close to bubbles for the Prince of Darkness.
3. Congratulations, you now qualify for Verizon’s 65-plus phone plan and get 200 anytime minutes for $29.99. No word on whether Verizon offers a Jitterbug or if AT&T offers the same deal.
4. Free donuts!! (With purchase of a large beverage at Dunkin’ Donuts)
5. Teleflora flowers offers a discount on floral deliveries, which might help smooth things over with Sharon.
6. When you tire of watching The Osbournes on repeat, he qualifies for discounted senior movie tickets at many theaters.
7. You’re entitled to discounts at Denny’s, although bats probably are not on the menu.
9. While you qualify for many Early Bird specials, doves are not included.