10 Best Celebrity Quotes of the Week
"I want to write lyrics that girls can relate to. I'm a girl; I know how hard it is ... If girls are anything like me when I was a teenager, then I want them to know everything is going to be okay."
– Ellie Goulding, on why she always tries to make sure that her music has a positive message, to Seventeen
"I'm just a normal girl thrust into extraordinary circumstances, just like Rey. I will not apologize for how I look, what I say and how I live my life cause what's happening inside is much more important anyway and I am striving to be the best version of myself, even if I stumble along the way."
– Star Wars' Daisy Ridley, firing back at an online troll, who claimed her character, Rey, promotes for young girls, on Instagram
"This is a girl I love very much and have spent the last eleven years of my life with and hope to spend the next sixty years. She has been my loyal and supportive partner long before I had any success or money. Why would you attack her out of admiration for me?"
– Charlie Hunnam, defending his longtime girlfriend, Morgana McNelis, from online attacks from his fans, in a Facebook post
"Nothing like a little#NinjaWarrior training to start the day. Months and months of training for this moment... "
– Zac Efron, showing off his extreme training regimen for Baywatch, on Instagram
"One of the things I learned is that a little bit poorly done is better than nothing expertly done. Everybody could do 30 push-ups at lunch. There’s no reason you can’t do it."
– Rob Lowe, on how stays looking as good as he did in the '80s, to PEOPLE
"By the time you're 40 in Los Angeles, you're over the hill in the business. It takes women that are strong enough to actually change the perception."
– Melanie Griffith, getting frank about fighting against ageism in Hollywood, to PEOPLE
"Happy#internationalwomensday to my favourite woman in the world hope I make you as happy as u make me X"
– Liam Payne, gushing about his new girlfriend, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, in an Instagram post