If Mumford & Sons’ brand of homespun earnestness is too much for you, you’re not alone: It’s apparently too much for the band, who parodied themselves (with a little help from professionals) in the new video for “Hopeless Wanderer,” which was totally shot at Schrute Farms.
Read on for other wonderfully random videos and more from this week:
• Mumford & Sons Parody Themselves in Video for "Hopeless Wanderer"
Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, Ed Helms and Will Forte don overalls and beards to play the über-earnest musicians (and Forte freakishly resembles cousin Mose Schrute from The Office).
• The Flatulorette Is The Bachelorette, But with Farts.
Sure, it’s juvenile and total 4th-grade humor. I watched it several times.
• A Shark Was Found on the N Train in Manhattan
Prompting many to crack wise that it was a stunt to promote Shark Week, Sharknado, and bunch of other shark jokes so obvious, they jumped themselves. (P.S. Discovery Channel said they had nothing to do with it.)
• Before the Haircut That Shocked the World, Beyoncé Biked to Brooklyn for Her Show
Yeah, but the wheels were probably made of diamonds, so whatever.
• Guy Recites Mean Girls in a Half HourNextMovie.com‘s intern can recite the entire movie in under 30 minutes, and he’s not even named Glen Coco.
Did I miss something? Tweet @ me and let me know what kept you clicking this week.