10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"In high school, every time you stuck your neck out, there was always a bunch of people there ready to chop your head off. Hollywood's not different."
– Ryan Gosling, on how his pre-fame days prepared him for the spotlight, to Vanity Fair
"Like in L.A., my arms register as legs, and it's like, 'Why is that octopus out on Sunset?'"
– Amy Schumer, on why she thinks she stands out on the west coast, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show
"I kinda decided I'm going to be a good little hunk and shut up from now on."
– Kit Harington, after complaining about his heartthrob status, on Good Morning America
"Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs."
– Sofia Vergara, on her, ahem, enviable endowments, to Vanity Fair
"Every film I've been in of his, I've auditioned for – and some I haven't gotten roles in."
– Scott Eastwood, explaining how he never got any favoritism in dad Clint Eastwood's movies, on the Today show
"People said, 'How could you walk away from music?' But being a dad – there's nothing that can touch that."
– Garth Brooks, on his 14-year break from music, to PEOPLE