The 10 Best Celebrity Quotes of the Week
See what the stars are saying this week
"Wait, twins being pregnant at the same time? People are going to think that's a joke. People are going to think we planned it, but you can't really plan pregnancy."
- Brie Bella, on finding out she and twin sister Nikki are both pregnant and due less than two weeks apart, to PEOPLE
"When you have kids, you don't have time to do anything. I got a handbag for Christmas and my daughter goes, 'Oh, Mommy, for your closet!' Because I don't leave the house. She doesn't know what a pretty handbag is meant for; it's closet décor for her."
- Blake Lively, on not having much time to herself since welcoming her third daughter with husband Ryan Reynolds late last year, on Live with Kelly and Ryan
"I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and ... sometimes I come to in front of the refrigerator ... It's great because it's all the things I like. I know it's bad for me, it's really fun, and I get to feel shame. It's perfect!"
- Rob Lowe, joking about his new habit of eating ice cream in the middle of the night, on The Late Late Show with James Corden
"If someone came from another planet and put on the television, you would think that people who are big or overweight don't have sex. They don't fall in love. They're friends of people who fall in love. They're probably not that bright, but they're a good time, and they're not as valuable as people who are really good-looking."
- James Corden, speaking out about typecasting and the lack of diverse body size representation on TV, to The New Yorker
"It was actually, like emotional, but really beautiful. After everything was done I was like shaking and crying and I just felt overwhelmed ... My mom was the one that I was like super nervous about, but she was just like, 'I just want you to be happy.' That was so beautiful and amazing, and like I said, I'm so grateful."
"I saw it in the store and I was like, 'Oh, I really want that, but it's $75,000 and I can't afford that.' But then I went back next time and we started sipping Champagne, and I got to the point where I was like, 'You know what, fine, I will buy the jacket.' "
"But the mental aspect of working in TV is like it was in football. I don't want to be on the show and feel like everyone else is carrying me. I want us all to be successful. I've done things where I went in with team concepts, and I got there and realized it's not about team. It's selfish, and I don't operate well under that."
- Michael Strahan, on the team-player mentality he developed in the NFL and how that hasn't always served him well in the TV industry, to the New York Times
"What did I do with my first major paycheck? I think I took my family bowling. Like, everybody. It was a lot of us, not just my immediate family. But yeah."
- Lil Nas X, revealing the extremely pure way he spent his first paycheck after going viral, to Insider
"I'm happier and I want to tell people that it does get better. It genuinely does and I fully did not think it would and I want that to be known. I want it to be clear that it's like, if you be patient with yourself and work on what's going to make you feel better in your life, you'll be okay."