10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"When I think about being who I am, a black trans woman from a working class background raised in Mobile, Alabama, this honor feels even more improbable and extraordinary."
– Laverne Cox, on becoming Madame Tussauds's first transgender wax figure, to Entertainment Weekly
"Be yourself. Embrace your quirks. Being weird is a wonderful thing."
– Ed Sheeran, on how his stutter made him more interesting growing up, at the American Institute for Stuttering's Freeing Voices Changing Lives gala
"Everyone thinks that the infamous metal gate was meant to keep people out. But I grew to feel it was meant to lock me in."
– Holly Madison, opening up about her life in the Playboy Mansion in her new memoir, Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny
THE ONE WHERE HE PERCHED ON ROCKS WITH COSTAR ADAM DEVINE
We don't know what's more mountainous –aHawaii's volcanic terrain oraEfron'sabiceps (heyo!).
"I have two names now – you call me Vince and I'll answer."
– Adrian Grenier, on how Entourage has changed his life, to the U.K.'s Belfast Telegraph
"I thought, 'Okay, this is your moment to not typecast yourself, to play a woman who is sexualized, and do your investigative work to find out who this woman is and put a real woman on TV.'"
– Viola Davis, on breaking racial stereotypes on How to Get Away with Murder, to The Hollywood Reporter
"Funny is funny, and it can come in 8 billion different shades and flavors."
– Melissa McCarthy, on pushing the limits in comedy, to PEOPLE