10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"Fashion had to be the hardest high school I ever went to, but at least I had a big brother."
– Kanye West, presenting the 2015 CFDA Fashion Icon award to Pharrell Williams
"School is hard enough, but do you want kids saying, ‘Saw your new underwear commercial!’ Underoos is a tough pill to swallow for a second-grader."
– Kevin Connolly, on his embarrassing career as a child actor, to Esquire
"I gotta win! I gotta win for history!"
– Taraji P. Henson, hoping to become the first black woman to win the Emmy for best actress in a drama series, at an L.A. panel for Empire
"It's much harder to find someone you want to talk to than a man you want to sleep with."
– Mindy Kaling, admitting she's had a hard time making friends as an adult, to The Hollywood Reporter
"Try to stay healthy, exercise, don't do drugs or alcohol, and love yourself. That's my advice, whatever shape or size you are."
– Halle Berry, on maintaining a healthy body image, to PEOPLE