10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I still brace myself because you know the first thing most people ask is, 'So, Shay, what's it like kissing a girl on TV?' And it's tiresome because you'd never ask [Pretty Little Liars costar Lucy Hale], 'So, how is it to kiss a guy onscreen?'"
– Shay Mitchell, on the double standard about sexuality in Hollywood, to Elle
"Yes, I'm an actress, but I'm also a real girl. Seeing [Photoshopped] ads, you get kind of bummed. You're like, 'Ugh, do these people really look like that?'"
– Emma Roberts, admitting she feels insecure about her pale skin, to PEOPLE
"If you try to be cool, if you worry about being embarrassed, you're doing it for the wrong reasons."
– Derek Hough, on celebs using social media, to W magazine
"Oh my god. When I posted that picture and people were in a rage at me, I was shocked. They were convinced I had been taunting them."
– Sarah Jessica Parker, on backlash from the Instagram pic that sparked Sex and the City 3 rumors, to Cosmopolitan
"Bruce and I kind of didn't really get along. And Caitlyn? It's literally like trying to get to know somebody – like your dad – over again. But in a better way."
– Brody Jenner, on his relationship with Caitlyn after her transition, on Today
"I've been pretty open about myself from the beginning. I think it's wonderful that you know. It's being accepted more and more."
– Cara Delevingne, on coming out as bisexual, to the Daily Mail
"You are a light of my heart and a light from my deepest wishes. I am so grateful for you."
– Jada Pinkett Smith, wishing son Jaden a happy 17th birthday, on Facebook