20 Best Celeb Quotes of 2015
"I was 15 years old with [size] F [breasts]. How do you navigate that?"
– Ariel Winter, on her decision to undergo breast reduction surgery, to Glamour
"These are the things that make women self-conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have."
– Zendaya, sharing unretouched images of herself from a photo shoot, on Instagram
"To be honest, [my dad] didn't care if I was a plumber or if I was an actor. He just said, 'Whatever you do, do it well. Be humble, work hard and be a man.'"
– Scott Eastwood, on Clint Eastwood's support for his career, to Treats! magazine
"I'd like to apologize to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right in my heart. I am leaving because I want to be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight"
– One Direction's Zayn Malik, announcing his departure from the band, on Facebook
"I learned a few years ago that there are people who don't want good things for you. You've got to get away from them. Now, I surround myself with supportive friends. I have a close group of girlfriends I call my Southern Mafia."
– Reese Witherspoon, setting the new standard for #FriendshipGoals, to InStyle