10 Best Quotes This Week
"Every single interviewer asked, 'Isn't this an amazing time for women in comedy?' People really wanted us to be openly grateful – 'Thank you so much!' – and we were like, 'No, it's a terrible time. If you were to really look at it, the boys are still getting more money for a lot of garbage, while the ladies are hustling and doing amazing work for less.' "
– Tina Fey, revealing the question she and costar Amy Poehler couldn't stand during the Sisters press tour, to Town and Country
"People feel it's strange that someone who's famous can go out with someone who's normal. I don't meet anyone else. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I don't go to all these parties. I don't meet the other young, male actors."
– Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams, on why she prefers dating her "normal" boyfriend to another celebrity, to British InStyle
"I knew I was being paid less and I still agreed to do it because the option comes down to do it or don’t do it. So you just have to decide if it's worth it for you. It doesn’t mean I liked it."
– Amy Adams, revealing that the positives of her role in American Hustle outweighed the fact that she was paid less than her male costars, to British GQ
"One of my rare days off and couldn't be happier. Get to drive my pick up truck thru the country, feed my baby girl and unload workout mats into my #IronParadise.#LifesComplicatedAndCrazyEnough#SimpleCoreThings#MakeForAHappySilverback"
– Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, revealing what makes up his perfect day, on Instagram
"[There's] just a ton in my world [to] just really [be] angry and ticked off about – one thing after another. From the person I get to sleep next to, and the child, and the supportive family, and cool sisters and great friends – yeah, one thing after another. My anger bingo card is full."
– Jason Sudeikis, joking about all of the things in his life that helped him connect with his grumpy Angry Birds character, Red, at an event for the film
"Hardest thing in the entire world was saying goodbye to my Ted today. I love you. I always will. I'll never forget the joy you brought into my life, the journey we took together. You are my boy and mama will miss you. Not sure how to process or handle you not being around anymore. In complete shock hoping anything will make this better. I love you buddy. Forever."
– Gina Rodriguez, mourning the loss of her beloved dog, Ted, on Instagram