We love Black Friday because it’s our chance to score some seriously discounted goodies, but hate the madness that comes with trying to find all the best deals. So we did all the hard work for you and created our very own PEOPLE encyclopedia of every Black Friday sale you need to know about — so you can spend less time stressing and head straight to the good stuff!
We’re giving you the scoop on where to find the biggest discounts on fashion, beauty, home goods, tech, and more from many our favorite retailers, including Nordstrom, Macy’s, and Walmart. Pro tip: Keep this page bookmarked because we’ll be updating it regularly with the sales as they pour in. So grab a glass of wine and a big ol’ plate of turkey and mashed potatoes (or take yourself to one of the many restaurants giving out major Black Friday food deals), and keep scrolling to shop this year’s best deals.
Start making space in your closet because you won’t be able to pass on these amazing fashion deals from all of the best brands and online retailers out there. We sprinted to grab our wallets the minute we saw that Nordstrom is offering up to 60 percent off a huge selection of sale items and that Coach’s most coveted handbags are up to 50 percent off. Needless to say, we’re making room for all the new adorable shirts, shoes, and handbags we’re about to snag for way less — and you can shop our curated list of best fashion deals here.
- Amazon: Hundreds and hundreds of daily fashion deals are popping up on Amazon throughout the entire Cyber weekend, like the celeb-loved Calvin Klein bra and Alo Yoga leggings for up to 50 percent off.
- Anthropologie: Get 30 percent off everything at Anthropologie, now through 11/25.
- ASOS: Get 60 percent off a huge selection of clothing, shoes, handbags and accessories appropriate for the dropping temps.
- Coach: Take 30 percent off select styles with the code THANKS18 now through 11/27. Plus, get 50 percent off a selection of best-selling handbags starting 11/21.
- Club Monaco: Get up to 35 percent off (depending on your spend) using code BLACKFRIDAY18 through 11/24 – and if you hurry, you can still nab the dress and coat Meghan Markle wore Wednesday, marked way down.
- J.Crew: Enjoy 50 percent off your purchase now through November 24.
- Kate Spade: Enjoy 30 percent off every (yes, everything!) sitewide when you use the code GIVECHEER now through 11/25.
- Kendra Scott: The beloved (and affordable) jewelry brand is having a huge sale! Savings start at 20 percent off all purchases sitewide, then ratchet up to 25 percent off orders of $100 and up, and 30 percent off orders of $200-plus.
- Macy’s: Take 20 percent off the Macy’s Black Friday sale with the promo code BLKFRI through 11/24.
- Neiman Marcus: Black Friday only, save up to 60% off select styles and take an extra 33% off all previously marked down styles for incredible savings. Through 11/24, receive $50 towards your $200 regular-price purchase (including beauty & fragrance).
- Nordstrom: Save up to 60 percent off a huge selection of sale items, including shirts, shoes, handbags, accessories, and more through 11/26.
- Shopbop: Score up to 25 percent off regular-priced items and up to 75 percent off sale items with the code MORE18. Plus, get 15 percent off order of $200 or more, 20 percent off orders of $500 or more, or 30 percent off orders of $800 or more now through 11/25.
- Tory Burch: Now through 11/27, get 30 percent off purchases of $250 or more when you use the code THANKS at checkout. Want savings on your savings? Sale styles will be marked down up to 60 percent off with the THANKS code, too!
- Best Shoes Deals: Get these adorable suede booties for 25 percent off at M.Gemi or these Something Navy Bow mules for less than half their original price at Nordstrom. See all our favorite picks here.
- Best Handbags Deals: We’re eyeing this Cameron Street Candace Satchel that’s 30 percent off at Kate Spade and this Selena Trail Bag from Selena Gomez’s capsule collection with Coach which is now under $150. See all our favorite picks here.
- Best Mall Brands Deals: Get amazing savings from some of your fave mall brands like Old Navy, Gap, and Cole Haan. See all our favorite picks here. (Or just head straight to Target!)
If you’ve been waiting for a reason to stock your makeup bag with some new, luxurious beauty products, Black Friday is a great excuse. Tons of beauty retailers, like Ulta, Sephora, and Dermstore are offering huge savings on top-notch beauty products. Here’s our curated list of the best beauty deals to get your hands on right now.
- Dermstore: On Black Friday only, take 30 percent off with code FRIDAY. Throughout Cyber weekend get up to 25 percent off with code WEEKEND. And no, the staving don’t stop there! On Cyber Monday you can access even more amazing deals with code MONDAY, which will get you up to 30 percent off.
- Kate Somerville: Now through 11/26, take 25 percent off sitewide, plus get a free Full Size DermalQuench Liquid Lift with any $150 purchase.
- Kiehl’s: Enjoy $20 off your purchase of $65 or more, now through November 26.
- L'Occitane: Take 50 percent off 7-Piece beauty doorbuster sets and 30 percent off holiday gift sets. Plus, get a 14-piece Black Friday Survival Kit with any $100 Purchase or a free 9-piece Ultimate Black Friday Gift with any $165 purchase when you use the code THANKFUL.
- Sephora: On 11/23 only, get 50 percent off the Naked Heat palette, plus get tons of beauty picks for $15 and under.
- Tarte: Score up to 30 percent off at Tarte Cosmetics with code FRIDAY30 on 11/23 only. Then, from 11/24-11/25, you can still save big with code WEEKEND, which will save you up to 25 percent off.
- Ulta: Score tons of Beauty Busters for as low as $10 on brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills, bareMinerals, and Mario Badescu starting 11/22.
- Walmart: The retail giant is offering new daily (really big) price drops on everything from flat irons to drugstore makeup.
If you, like us, have been waiting for the end of the year sales to revamp your home, Black Friday is the day to do it! Save big on everything from kitchen gadgets to home decor to furniture — and check out our curated list of the best home deals here. BONUS: We even roundup every single Instant Pot deal we could find on the Internet. (Hint: We found 20 amazing Instant Pot deals, just because we know you love them.)
- Amazon: Hundreds of daily home deals are popping up on Amazon throughout the entire Cyber weekend, like the Dash Rapid Egg cooker and the beloved Instant Pot for up to 50 percent off.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Score up to 50 percent off your purchase and up to 60 percent off sale items.
- Bloomingdale’s: From 11/22 through 11/24, take 15 percent off when you spend $100-$249, 20 percent off when you spend $250-$399, or 25 percent off when you spend $400+ on items labeled BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. Plus free shipping!
- Houzz: From 11/22–11/25, get up up to 80 percent off across all categories at Houzz’s Black Friday sale.
- Macy’s: From 11/20–11/24, get 20 percent off Macy's huge Black Friday Sale with code BLKFR.
- Riley Home: Get 30 percent off your purchase of $200 with promo code HOLIDAY30 from 11/19–11/26.
- Sur La Table: Score up to 75 percent off on the best kitchen essentials from brands like Le Creuset, Staub, All-Clad, KitchenAid, and Nespresso. Sur La Table's Black Friday Preview sale is already live, so you can shop amazing deals before everyone else!
Need a new TV, laptop or headphones? Now’s your chance to upgrade your tech for way less. Thanks to retailers like Walmart, Amazon, and eBay, you can get everything from a Samsung 50-Inch 4K TV for $180 off to a Lenovo E570 15.6-Inch Laptop for $330 off. Here’s where you can check out all our favorite Black Friday tech deals.
- Amazon: Get the new Amazon Echo Dot for half off and the Kindle Paperwhite for $40 off starting 11/22.
- eBay: There are Black Friday tech deals for days on eBay, including this new Lenovo E570 15.6-Inch Laptop for $330 off.
- Jet.com: Starting 11/22, get amazing tech deals on everything from streaming devices to noise-cancelling headphones.
- Microsoft: Get access to tons of tech deals on computers and gaming, like the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 for $330 off.
- Walmart: Score new price drops daily on items like the Apple iPad that’s only $350 and a Samsung 50-Inch 4K TV that’s $180 off.
If video games are at the top of your kids’ wish list this Christmas, you’ll definitely want to take full advantage of the biggest shopping holiday of the year (and check out our full list of all the best gaming deals here). With unbeatable deals on Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo from Walmart, Amazon, and Target, you can get them everything their gaming hearts desire for way less!
- Amazon: Save big on gaming every day at Amazon with new price drops. Get the Xbox One X console for its lowest price ever (now $100 off!).
- eBay: Get the Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con + Pokemon Let’s Go for $365.99.
- GameStop: The Xbox One S 1TB Console Minecraft Creators Bundle is now $199 ($100 off) at GameStop.
- Target: The retail has slashed prices on everything from home to tech to video games. Right now, you can get this Nintendo Switch dock for $20 off.
- Walmart: The retail giant has some of the hottest markdowns on consoles, video games, and gaming accessories, including the PS4 DualShock wireless controller for only $39.