10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I'm 54 years old. I can't make my fingers walk; it's humiliating!"
– Julianne Moore, on why she refuses to use E!'s mani-cam, to Harper's Bazaar
"All day long people say 'I love you!' at random. 'Beep, beep Kev – I love you!' What the f--k is wrong with that?"
– Kevin Bacon, on the glorious perks of fame, to Haute Living
"On one hand, it's upsetting. On the other hand, it's just boring. Why do women always get pointed at for their bodies?"
– Cinderella's Lily James, on controversy over her character's cinched waistline, on HuffPost Live
"My mom and my two older sisters have always been there telling me I could accomplish anything. We have each other's backs in the best way."
– Eva Mendes, on her family's support since the birth of daughter Esmeralda Amada, to Women's Health
"I think it's a good thing to say something. Maybe the next time that person is in a situation where they're going to make a remark like that, they'll think twice."
– Self-proclaimed feminist Aziz Ansari, on standing up to misogynists, to Cosmopolitan
"Having her part of the farming operation would be a really cool thing. There are plenty of things she would look better than me doing on the farm!"
– The Bachelor's Chris Soules, on freshly minted fiancée Whitney Bischoff, to PEOPLE