10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
'LOVE IN THE DARK'
"I can't love you in the dark / It feels like we're oceans apart / There is so much space between us / Maybe we're already defeated."
"My goal in life is to become a big time model and travel to really amazing places. I really hope it happens!"
– Kendall Jenner, sharing a letter she wrote to herself at 14-years-old as she celebrated her 20th birthday, on her blog
"To face these issues together and speak about them and talk about what it is to be human, I think can be a beautiful thing."
– Angelina Jolie, opening up about her health journey with husband Brad Pitt, on the Today show
"I was getting in bed and he came in the room a couple of times ... and he said, 'Goodnight, my love, ' and then he came back again. He came out with his iPad, and he looked like he had something to do. And that was like, 'I think he's getting better.' And then he said, 'Goodnight, goodnight.' That was the last."
– Susan Williams, on late husband Robin Williams' last words to her, to Good Morning America
"Everybody is beautiful, and there are so many different types of beauty and ideas of beauty, and it really comes down to confidence."
– Jessica Alba, revealing her take on what is means to be beautiful, to PeopleStyle
"There's been so many people that I've gotten so much comfort from. Just people coming to me and telling me their story. Not confiding, but sharing, which has just helped me see things from a different perspective and move forward."
– Gwen Stefani, on the support she's received after splitting from husband Gavin Rossdale, on On Air with Ryan Seacrest
"This is the only body I have. Why am I treating it so badly? And what am I going to do about it?"
– Khloé Kardashian, on turning her attention to health, in her new book Strong Looks Better Naked
"I've been given a second chance at life and so has my family. It's like a rebirth."
– Leah Remini, on her decision to leave the Church of Scientology, to PEOPLE