10 Best Quotes This Week
"I'm like, 'I had a No. 1 when you were in my belly!'"
– Pink, responding to 4-year-old daughter Willow who called the star's singing voice "terrible," to Good Morning America
"You don't technically always have to fully get over someone. It's okay to move on from them, but you can still love them from a distance. If people are destructive to you emotionally, that still doesn't mean you can't love them – you just have to learn to take better care of yourself."
– Khloé Kardashian, on getting over former flames, on her app
"I've always just wanted two kids that were both girls, and my wife was like, 'Why?' I'm like, 'Because I've been around boys so much my entire life, that I want to be surrounded by girls.'"
– Kevin Jonas, on how having brothers has inspired his desire to have daughters, on SiriusXM Nigel Barker's Gentleman's Code
"Who wore it better? Spring prints edition."
– Ivanka Trump, posting a selfie with newborn son Theodore, on Instagram
"I don't feel it's happening as I get older, you know? I don't feel that. I'm becoming way more powerful as I get older, and I'm tired of myself feeling the opposite, and 'I'm not going to do it,' and 'I can't do it alone.'"
– Anne Hathaway, debunking the notion that women lose power as they get older, at a press conference for Alice Through the Looking Glass
"Years later they said to me, 'Dad, we didn't understand why you left us, but we know now you had to go. You didn't just belong to us. You belonged to the world.' That was emotional for me."
– Steve Harvey, recalling his reconciliation with twin daughters Brandi and Karli, in this week's issue of PEOPLE