11 Life Lessons Amber Rose's Selfies Have Taught Us
1. BATHROOMS MAKE THE BEST 'GRAM BACKDROPS
That is, if you're not also considering beaches, infinity pools and the Eiffel Tower. Also, Rose is quick to remind us of what should be everyone's sleepwear: a tank top and Calvin Klein underwear.
2. STAY FRIENDLY WITH YOUR EX
Life's too short to stay mad – unless your former beau was a complete boob, then ignore away.
3. A TRUE BESTIE WILL ALWAYS BE DOWN TO 'NETFLIX & CHILL'
4. GIVE THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE (AT LEAST) THREE SHOUT-OUTS ON INSTAGRAM
Not only is it sweet, but posting selfies with adorable son Sebastian raises Rose's Instagram game to a whole other level.
5. IT'S CRUCIAL TO FIND YOUR MOST FLATTERING ANGLE
That's what Instagram was invented for, duh.
6. SHOWING OFF A SLIVER OF SKIN IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED
Especially when your turtleneck and jeans are covering up 90 percent of your body. Let that midriff show!
7. DIETS DON'T EXIST WHEN FACED WITH ADORABLY ADORNED CUPCAKES
Oh, you didn't know? This Rose-inspired cupcake has zero calories (because it's cute and we said so.)
8. MOST FADS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS WORTH A TRY
9. RED LIPS = INSTANT CONFIDENCE
A crimson pout will make you feel that much more confident on the days you just want to hide under your hat and hoodie.
10. LAUGHTER REALLY IS THE BEST REMEDY
It also pays to have a hilarious friend like Amy Schumer, who supported Rose by wearing a MUVA-printed hoodie from Rose's clothing line. The model, in turn, starred in Schumer's sketch comedy show Inside Amy Schumer because that's what BFFs in Hollywood do.