You may not be partying with Kim Kardashian this New Year’s Eve, but you can tap the talents of one of her favorite Deejays.
DJ Vice, a resident spin master on the Las Vegas Strip (who also counts Christina Aguilera among his fans), has put together a following playlist for PEOPLE.com readers to keep the party going all night. Ready to ring in 2011 right?
1. ‘DJ Got Us Fallin In Love,’ Usher
“There’s no better way to get people on the dance floor,” says Vice.
2. ‘Hello,’ Martin Solveig, ft. Dragonette
“Every girl runs up to me asking who this is when I play it. The ladies love it!”
3. ‘All of the Lights,’ Kanye West ft. Rihanna
“It’s a feel-good song that makes you chase your dreams for the new year.”
4. ‘I’m In Love,’ Alex Guadino
“The perfect song to drop right at midnight for a New Year’s kiss.”
5. ‘1999,’ Prince
“This is still an all-time favorite for New Year’s parties. Who doesn’t love some Prince?”
6. ‘One More Time,’ Daft Punk
“This is the ultimate house music favorite to celebrate the new year on the dance floor.”
7. ‘Club Can’t Handle Me,’ Flo-Rida ft. David Guetta
“With a big beat and catchy lyrics, it makes everyone jump up.”
8. ‘Sweet Disposition (Axwell Remix),’ The Temper Traps
“When you’re partying late night and want to bring the energy back up, this is the way to do it!”
10. ‘Signed Sealed, Delivered (DJ Smash Essential Funk Mix),’ Stevie Wonder
“You’ve got to give the people some soul while they are toasting a new year.”