10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"The days of 'Oh, we hit 40 and we're f---ed!' are really over."
– Julia Roberts, on the consistent success of actresses over 40 like herself, to EW
"She buys me the economy box."
– Zac Efron, on getting condoms for Christmas from his mother, to Elle
"I'm a 41-year-old man with a bra filled with Koosh balls."
– Jimmy Kimmel, dressed up as Rosie O'Donnell, on why his relationship with Sarah Silverman ended, to the women of The View
"There will be a lot more hot girls in the audience this season!"
– Last minute Dancing with the Stars replacement Holly Madison (far left), on inviting her girlfriends to watch her compete in the ballroom, to eonline.com
"Crap, were gonna have a problem on Idol tonight – just dialed 1-866-IDOLS-13 and it's not quite [safe for work]."
– Idol host Ryan Seacrest, on reaching a working sex line instead of a voting hotline for the unexpected 13th Idol contestant, on Twitter
"I'm very Caucasian, I can't keep a beat."
– Steve-O, before waltzing his way to a partial standing ovation, on Dancing with the Stars