10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I don't know what gyms are like over there, I don't know what tanning's like, I don't know the food, and the language – I don't even speak Italian. Maybe I should get a Rosetta Stone or something."
– Jersey Shore's Paul "DJ Pauly D" Delvecchio, voicing his concerns about heading to Italy for season 4 of the hit reality show, to MTV News
"Who said anything about drinking it?"
– Conan sidekick Andy Richter, one-upping Starbucks's new 31-ounce "trenta" coffee with his own tub-size "trougha"
"I never smoked one joint during that whole [shoot]!"
– Academy Award nominee Jeff Bridges, denying he toked up while filming '90s stoner classic The Big Lebowski, to PEOPLE
"I feel like I'm doing the guy a favor...I don't want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, 'Look! Look at this plethora of things you can choose from!'"
– Jennifer Love Hewitt, on how she's making sure her future husband puts an approved ring on it, to Ellen DeGeneres
"He said...'Somebody stole my car and ran it off a cliff last night.' Normally, you would not believe that from somebody...but from Charlie Sheen you believe that, because that happened to him. Twice!"
– Jon Cryer, on his trouble-prone Two and a Half Men costar, on Conan
"They...say, 'clock,' but they mispronounce it. They drop the 'l' from it. I don't want to react because I don't want them to know it's a bad word, but I want to encourage them to talk so I'm like, 'That's good!'"
– Jerry O'Connell, on the unexpected joys of raising his 2-year-old twin daughters Dolly and Charlie, on Rachel Ray Show