10 Best Celeb Quotes This Week
"I knew that it was in the two percentile of material that is just great. And then I heard David Fincher (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Fight Club) was going to be the director, and I peed in my pants a little bit."
– Justin Timberlake, on how badly he wanted to star in The Social Network, to USA Today
"He keeps asking me why he can't have multiple girlfriends at the same time. He's also in love with birds and horses, so he's either going to be a vet someday or the next Hugh Hefner."
– Former Playboy Playmate Jenny McCarthy, sharing the aspirations of her son 8-year-old son Evan, to PEOPLE
"In fifth grade it was Josh Dumbbell."
– Josh Duhamel, revealing some of the grade school teasing he endured, to PEOPLE
"They did invite me once…For some reason they didn't let me go on – it was during probation."
– Martha Stewart, on why she never appeared on Saturday Night Live, while cooking with show cast member Seth Meyers on her daytime show
"I specifically wanted the dining room painted blue, because blue is an appetite suppressant."
– DWTS contestant Margaret Cho, who says she never worked out before training for the dancing competition, to PEOPLE